- Loops & Threads Charisma in Yellow
- Loops & Threads Charisma in True Red
- I/5.5mm hook
- Loops & Threads Impeccable in Chocolate Brown for the nose & eyebrows
- E/3.5mm hook
- Pair of black 18mm domed sew on eyes or buttons
- Yarn needle
- ch - chain
- dc - double crochet
- sc - single crochet
- sc2tog - single crochet 2 stitches together
- sl st - slip stitch
- sk - skip
- st(es) - stitch(es)
- R# - Round/Row
- Head circumference: 19"
- Finished size: 17"
- Height: 7"
- 2.5 stitches per inch
- Ch 3 at beginning counts as a stitch. When working increases at the beginning of the round, dc in same st as the join. When working even rounds, don't crochet in the same st as the join. Skip it and crochet the next st.
- Join rounds with a sl st to the first stitch (the beginning ch 3 or sc).
- At the end of single crochet rows, ch 1 and turn.
If you make this hat, I'd love to see it! Please add it on Ravelry or post photos in the comments.
© Adorably Kawaii. Pattern is for personal use only. Please don't redistribute/resell the pattern in any way or form.
If you'd like to share my free patterns, please link to my pattern instead of copying and pasting the written pattern.
If you post the finished items you make online, my only request is that say something like “Pattern designed by Adorably Kawaii - www.adorablykawaii.com”